Intensive Hands-on Virtual Workshop
Just for Series Writers
Starts: AUGUST 1st!
Is this you?
- Do you wake in the night with ideas colliding about fascinating characters or a hot plot?
- Do you ache to write it all down?
- Do you love your protagonist - but worry if your readers will love him enough to buy Book 2 and 3 and beyond ?
- Only YOU can write that unique story inside of you.
- Your story needs a protagonist who stays fresh and fascinating in every book.
- Your series of stories deserve to see print.
- And YOU deserve to fulfill your dreams of seeing them in print!
Learn to avoid protagonist (and writer!) burn-out before your book series ends.
A protagonist in a series
is just like any character, right?
A protagonist in a series is one complicated guy or gal!
- He has to pull the weight of SEVERAL books
- It's not good enough to just have him show up in each book
- It's not good enough to just "let the character grow" as you write
- He needs to survive numerous encounters in every book of your series with lots of scars to show for it
- He needs to thrive as the Big Conflicts loom heavy before him
- And he needs to drive ALL your books in your series!
But maybe you say you know this . . .
Yet DOING all that is NOT easy, intuitive or taught.
Well, not until now!
- BETA WORKSHOP -
LIMITED TO A FEW SERIES (And Serious) WRITERS
After 24+ years of working one-on-one helping writers succeed with their series, I REALLY look forward to sharing so very much with you. (Click if you want more about my background or my writers' successes.)
So I am offering a 3-week, intensive hands-on virtual workshop: "Creating a Sustainable Protagonist in a Series" and all exercises will be BASED ON YOUR BOOK!
For this BETA workshop I'll need to limit the number of students, because I'll be providing lots of hands-on help for each student:
- We'll be evaluating, expanding and specifically working on YOUR OWN protagonist
- We'll work together in a VERY small group
- I'll conduct weekly group calls so we can discuss the week's lesson
- You will get weekly PDF lessons and exercises specifically geared to YOUR writing
- I'll make two one-on-one calls with you alone, just to talk about your series and your protagonist
- I'll send you a personal review and my comments on every exercise you submit
- And I'll give you UNLIMITED email support!
The cost? Only $97 (you SAVE $100!)
Really? Yes - but here's the catch:
It is important to me to create a workshop that provides every student with the BEST learning experience.
So . . . I need YOUR feedback!
I'll ask all my BETA students to help me assess the workshop methods that work best.
You get more hands-on help and for a discounted price--I get feedback that I'll then use to tweak the workshop for LATER students (who will be paying $197 for the same information).
- Sign-up now
- Save money
- Help me polish the techniques that work best
- And create the protagonist YOU need to thrive through YOUR series!
Sign-up TODAY for this BETA Workshop
for only $97
(full course will be $197 after the completion of this BETA project)
Space is limited - only a few spots left!
Sign-up closes 10 p.m. Fri., July 29 - Workshop begins August 1st
TO PAY BY PAYPAL:
TO PAY DIRECT BY SECURED CREDIT CARD:
NOTE: Pop-up blockers may need to be temporarily disabled for the Credit Card site to operate correctly.
Web site copyrighted and registered with: U.S. Copyright Office, 1995-2017, Bristol Services Intl.
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to: Sandra Haven, Editor, P.O. Box 621, Port Hadlock, WA 98339